It just wouldn't be fair not to mention....

Since it's opening in October 2011, my friends and I have been regular customers of Smythson's Deli, having visited on one of the very first days and had what we both described as the 'best hot chocolate ever' we never questioned where to go for a catch up and a cup of coffee. Gradually introducing all of our friends, it has now become a staple in many of our diets. 




So many 'after the last exam' lunches here


So many breaks from the library





Hangover breakfasts 


'Parents visiting' slices of cake. And even just for a quick chat with Jane or Janet


I was lucky enough to spend my 21st Birthday with some of my favourite people, in our favourite Cafe!



With prosecco flowing we were treated to all our favourites with the cafe all to ourselves














Even if there was a little bit too much!

I'm not sure what we'd all do without Smythson's in our lives, It is an absolutely lovely place to be, a fantastic atmosphere, the owners, Jane and Janet, so welcoming, and food which never disappoints (they even do Gluten free bread! and tasty it is too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment