Better than my pantry, A PUDDING PANTRY!?

Hello!!

So I've been off the radar for AGES, I had exams, I had holidays, I was shipped out of Nottinghamshire for 3 months. But whilst i'm doing my studying in Boston, Lincolnshire I'm still back in Nottingham on the weekends. 

I haven't stopped exploring the culinary joys of Notts in this time tho! There's been some great additions recently and whilst journeying through town today I saw some exciting new developments yet to be opened as well!. 



So a few months ago saw the opening of 'The Pudding Pantry', when people ask me where this is I find it a tricky one to describe as it popped up in a place where there wasn't anything before. The best I can do is that it's in trinity square, just down from Harvester and GBK. Theres a white picket fence in the middle of the path, a nice outside seating area reminiscent of when it was warm and sunny outside.






F and I went for a much needed catch up and a very satisfying soup and salad. We sat in the window and prepared ourselves for great chat and some good old people watching!



The salad was delicious; puy lentils and butternut squash (I added ham), i felt sad as it was quite a bit more expensive than F's soup (butter bean, parmesan and italian herbs) but the lentils and ham was a fantastic combination and I was definitely not disappointed. 

F got some gorgeous sourdough bread with her soup and we both indulged in some fancy ginger beer and rose lemonade to accompany our meals!



I was frustratingly left a little unsatisfied but the puddings were so tempting we needed an excuse. This was the honeycomb parfait with hazelnuts, popcorn and chocolate sauce, and all gluten free too! and it was absolutely incredible. 


If you've not been already I definitely recommend a trip to the 'Pudding Pantry', i've heard (and seen) fantastic things about their breakfasts and particularly the milkshakes. Let me know what y'all think! 






No comments:

Post a Comment