200 Degrees of fantastic coffee!

I visited my housemate A's new favourite revision hangout this weekend. 200 Degrees, a cafe just off market square


She was comfortably sat on a big table in the middle of the cafe, so it didn't turn out to be too much hide and seek. Workstation up and running she had treated herself to a fentimans ginger beer. 


I followed my nose, wandering towards the smell of freshly ground coffee. I ordered myself an Americano with milk and was handed a table number. What a great idea! I'm a Starbucks lover but there's nothing more frustrating than standing waiting for your (usually incorrect) name to be called out amongst a sea of equally as frustrated customers.



Sure enough I was served, at my table, a delightful looking Americano with milk in a cute little can! 


I only wished I'd taken some photos of the cakes for you. They really looked spectacular. I'm not sure of the gluten free options as it wasn't too clear but next time I will definitely ask and update on this!


It's quite a noisy place at lunchtime but if you enjoy the hubbub definitely give it a try. The coffee is delicious and service is great! Think I've found myself a new place to add to the list 



No comments:

Post a Comment